Need to translate your thesis on medicine?
Or maybe you need to publish articles containing medical terms for the foreign audience?
Go ahead and contact The Translation House! Our specialists who have the required qualification and know specialized terminology are ready to face such aspects of this job as:
- localizing terms that must comply with the international Nomina Anatomica standard;
- targeting the right audience;
- conveying the essence of notions, etc.
What is more, you can rely on our translators since most of them not only do an impeccable job as translators at The Translation House but are also experts in the field of medicine.
What types of documents does The Translation House
The Translation House team of translators will help you with multiple tasks from drug descriptions to conference protocols. Having a degree in linguistics and translation studies, our specialists can easily cope with the following tasks:
- medical findings, diagnoses, certificates and test results;
- documents on medical equipment;
- clinical study protocols;
- forensic examination results, as well as forensic expert opinions;
- descriptions of drug and material characteristics;
- instructions for drug use;
- scientific medical information;
- certificates of conformity, etc.
What are the special services that we provide?
Our team will also offer you such unique services as editing and proof-reading of your translation by a certified native speaker, as well as prepare paperwork required for patient's transfer to a hospital abroad.
Our specialists will complete the order within the stated timeframes:
- If the text for translation is small – up to 5 pages – we can translate it on the same day without any extra charges for urgency.
- Standard scope for translation is up to 10 pages a day
(1 page = 1,800 characters with spaces).
Call us in advance so that we could accept your order out of turn and complete it in the shortest time possible.
Contact The Translation House to get your job done! We are always happy to help you!